For Overland Recovery, Camping and Survival
The patented, award-winning shovel tool which is as versatile as it is strong. Use in mud, fire, sand, ice, and snow. Keep in your car, RV, truck, tiny home, backpack, ambulance. Use for camping, prepping, recovery, off road utility, trail building, around the house, or to build a kicker. This is one versatile tool. The Stealth is an essential tool for every adventurer or person who needs to carry a shovel/rake tool for serious work.
- 2 in 1 functionality: It's a shovel and a rake.
- Full-sized. This isn't a tiny e-tool - but a full-sized shovel that makes light of hard work
- Sharp but mitered teeth break ice or the earth's crust but won't cut your pack or your hand
- Material: 2.5 mm T6 6061 aircraft grade aluminum alloy
- Telescoping Indexed Locking 57" Shaft: 1.6 mm T6 6061 aircraft grade aluminum alloy shaft that is adjustable to three lengths 35", 47" and 57"
- Weighs: 3.3 lb
- Packs Down To: 18" x 9" x 2.25"
- Stress tested in laboratory and the field conditions in temps ranging from -40 to 170 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Fire Safe - aluminum won't melt and the Nylon Zytel grip and connector melts at 400 degrees Fahrenheit (and you probably won't be shoveling at that temperature!)
- Shaft collapses and then locks into place in the blade when not in use.